Facing a rape accusation is a frightening situation. Your best chance for a positive result in your case is hiring an experienced law firm with an outstanding track record of successfully defending their clients charged with rape. If you or someone you love is facing a rape accusation, the law firm of Wallin & Klarich will help you protect what is most valuable to you and your family: your freedom.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should hire Wallin & Klarich to provide you with professionally recognized and unparalleled legal representation:
1. Wallin & Klarich has over 30 years of experience defending rape charges.
Experience counts. For over 30 years, Wallin & Klarich has successfully defended clients against rape accusations in California. Hiring a law firm with extensive experience in successfully representing and fighting for clients that have faced rape charges is critical to help your chances of obtaining a favorable disposition in your case.
2. Wallin & Klarich has over 30 years of experience in Southern California Courts.
Knowing the law is crucial. However, knowing the venue and the opponent you are facing is equally important. Because our attorneys at Wallin & Klarich focus on criminal defense in Southern California, we are very familiar with the local judges and prosecutors you are likely to face. Our understanding of how each of these court officials operates creates an advantage for you that other attorneys may not be able to provide.
3. Wallin & Klarich is committed to achieving the best possible result in your case.
Public defenders are hard-working and talented lawyers. Unfortunately, the public defender’s office simply doesn’t have the time or resources to give you the personal attention you need and deserve when it comes to a serious sexual offense charge such as rape. For example, the office of the public defender in Riverside County handles approximately 65% of all misdemeanor and felony cases in the entire county. However, at Wallin & Klarich, you can rest assured that the moment you contact our firm we commit to:
- Treating you and your family with respect at all times.
- Keeping you and your family informed during your case.
- Returning your phone calls, emails and text messages within 24 hours. We have an attorney on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in case an urgent matter arises in your case.
- Helping you win your case.
4. Wallin & Klarich’s clients affirm our promise and commitment.
The best way to gauge professional accomplishment is through personal referral. You can watch and read our clients’ testimonials that confirm our promise and commitment. (CLICK HERE).
5. Wallin & Klarich attorneys know and understand the importance of sexual profile psychological evaluations.
In many rape cases, the testimony of a psychologist experienced in sexual and/or violent behavior can be the difference in winning or losing a case. Psychological evaluation and testing may be able to demonstrate that you do not fit the profile of a sexual offender. This may be a key element to winning your case. The law firm of Wallin & Klarich is familiar with the value of these evaluations and will encourage you to participate in a psychological examination if appropriate.
6. Wallin & Klarich attorneys will investigate your alleged rape victim to determine whether his or her allegation against you is credible.
The news is full of stories of people who claim to have been raped and then later change their story. In essence, the alleged victim lied. We have investigated hundreds of rape victims to determine the truthfulness of their accusations and whether they had a motive to falsely accuse our clients of rape. We will attack your alleged victim’s testimony where we can as part of our defense strategy to get your charges reduced or dismissed.
7. Wallin & Klarich attorneys will utilize expert witnesses to refute the testimony of the prosecution’s experts and/or physical evidence against you.
Other than calling percipient or character witnesses to the stand, an attorney may call an expert witness to testify on certain topics such as psychological disorders, validity of physical evidence of abuse, etc. Expert witnesses may be able to help your case significantly as they may testify as to scientific inconsistencies in the testimonies of other opposing witnesses.
8. Wallin & Klarich attorneys are experienced in favorable jury selection.
Our attorneys at Wallin & Klarich know who and what to look for and avoid when it comes to jury selection. If your rape case goes to trial, we will use our 30 years of experience to select a jury that is most appropriate for your case.
9. Wallin & Klarich has a perfect 5.0 client/5.0 peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Martindale-Hubbell is the preeminent source for lawyer evaluations in the world. Take a look at lawyers.com, operated by Martindale-Hubbell, and check for client and peer ratings. The law firm of Wallin & Klarich maintains a perfect 5.0 rating in both categories. Our “AV” rating is the highest rating awarded to a law firm based on our performance in five key areas rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). Law firms and attorneys are rated based on the following:
- Legal Knowledge – Familiarity with the laws governing a specific area of practice;
- Analytical Capabilities – Creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge;
- Judgment – Demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue;
- Communication Ability – Capability to communicate persuasively and credibly; and
- Legal Experience – Degree of experience in a specific area of practice.
10. Wallin & Klarich offers reasonable fees and payment plans.
The law firm of Wallin & Klarich realizes that hiring an attorney may be an expense you haven’t planned on. Speak to one of our attorneys experienced in handling rape cases today about the pending charges against you. Make sure to ask us about our down payment and no interest monthly payment policy. There is no fee for the initial telephone consultation.
Wallin & Klarich Can Help You in Your Rape Case
If you or someone you care about is facing prosecution for rape in California, you need to contact an attorney from Wallin & Klarich immediately. Our attorneys at Wallin & Klarich have a proven track record of successfully defending our clients for over 30 years. The stakes are simply too high not to make certain you have the best attorney on your side. Our priority is to help you win your case.
With offices in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Sherman Oaks, Torrance, Tustin, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, West Covina and Victorville, our attorneys are available 24/7 to make certain you receive the very best legal representation possible. You don’t have to go through this alone. Call us today at (877) 4-NO-JAIL or (877) 466-5245 for a free telephone consultation. We will get through this together.