Wallin & Klarich Payment Plan
We offer many options for payment.
- Cashier’s Check
- Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card)
- Payment plans upon approved credit*
Payment plans may be available for your legal matter upon approved credit.* In some legal matters our law firm may be able to accept a reasonable down payment and monthly payments from you. Please download the payment plan application below, fill the require information and submit it to us at email@example.com for consideration. Please read the instructions below.
Payment Plan Application Instructions:
- 1. Download Payment Plan Application and fill in your information. Your signature is not required.
- 2. Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following statement in your email:
I authorize Wallin & Klarich to run my credit report for a payment plan consideration.
- 3. By emailing Wallin & Klarich your application you are thereby allowing Wallin & Klarich to run your credit report for payment plan consideration.
- 4. You may also print the completed form, sign it and fax it to (714) 730-0337 with attention to Jason Morillo.
* Note: Contact our office to discuss your financial situation with our credit department to assist you Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
At Wallin & Klarich, we approach every case with the belief that the person we’re representing could easily be one of our own family members. We’ve seen firsthand how stressful legal matters can be for our clients and their loved ones. We are committed to being available to our clients at all times — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are involved in a criminal matter in Southern California, you should call Wallin & Klarich today for a free evaluation of your case. Call (877) 466-5245 or fill out our online consultation form to get in contact with a legal professional today. We will be there when you call.
“I wanted an experienced attorney to handle my case but did not have all the funds available. Wallin & Klarich was able to work with me to make a payment plan that I could afford. This allowed me to get a great lawyer who could give my case the attention it needed.”
“When I was looking for a lawyer, none of them took payment plans. I thought I could never afford to hire a lawyer. Then I found Wallin & Klarich. I’m so happy that I could find a great attorney with a track record of success to take my case and allow me to make payments on my fees.”
“Thank you Wallin & Klarich for helping me with my case. Your attorneys were amazing in working with me and the best part is, you let me pay off my fees in a payment plan. I did not think I could hire a lawyer or be approved for payments but because I was approved, I was able to hire someone I could trust with my case.”