A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Couldn't be happier with the representation I received. Sam was very straight forward and kept me up with every move he made.Chris B.
- Dan Danet of Wallin & Klarich listened to my needs, was upfront and honest, knowledgeable and completely thorough in communicating with me and keeping up to date through every step of my experience.Steven A.
- I'll recommend Mr. Hueghs and the firm strongly they helped me with my case in the best way.Abe K.
- Both the offices in Tustin and San Bernardino did an outstanding job of assisting me in the understanding of my case.Anonymous
- Great Firm and very detailed when outlining what they are doing and how the process is going.Cesar B.