A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- I'm really glad I came across Sam, he gave me no pressure to hire him but explained my situation to me and answered all the questions I had, even the ones I thought were silly, and got me through it having my case dismissed.Mimi G.
- Our family suffered a lot after the first hearing because the kids were placed in a foster home and we were in shock that Mr. Lynn did not request the Judge anything or speak up for my family rights.John
- Mr. Wallin,Paul has refused to get in contact with me or email me back for an appointments.Jonny M.
- Great people. Care about their clientsMattLikesGaming
- I had a speeding ticket. Sam Camp was quick to respond and did an excellent job. I couldn't have gotten a better result. I would highly recommend him and the...phil A.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.