A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Service was very professional. I believe it was worth the money deducted biweekly.Keith C.
- I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received from Wallin & Klarich . Thank you again for everything!!!Steve D.
- You are an Outstanding Attorney, you are an...L. G.
- During our first telephone conversation, Wallin & Klarich conveyed a calm assuredness, empathy for my situation, and the legal competence that it would...Anonymous
- Through your unwavering commitment - and at times - necessary tough-love, you kept your word, and have returned the normality and happiness our lives.Anonymous