A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Had a great experience don't let Riverside get you on traffic ticketsVincent c.
- He was the most professional and yet the most easiest person to talk to about handling our case.roland e.
- Samuel M. Camp was excellent to work with. H e was easily reachable by phone and email. He made the process easy and worry free.Anonymous
- Eric Jones at the SB office was awesome. He broke everything down for me, and kept me in the loop with everything I needed to know.Anonymous
- Couldn't be happier with the representation I received. Sam was very straight forward and kept me up with every move he made.Chris B.