A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Highly recommendedJonathan A.
- He was the most professional and yet the most easiest person to talk to about handling our case.Roland E.
- Samuel M. Camp was excellent to work with. H e was easily reachable by phone and email. He made the process easy and worry free.Anonymous
- They are very professional and reliable attorneys, I highly recommend them.Jesus C.
- Wallin&klarich did everything they said they would do for me never promised me anything but gave me hope and reassurance that as long as I did everything in my power they to would do everything in theirs and with their help and by the grace of God I was granted a pardon on 7/10/2018 I want to thanks Wallin & Klarich and staff for all your support everybody was so helpful and thank my attorney Gregory he was awesomeEddy s.