A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Dan Danet of Wallin & Klarich listened to my needs, was upfront and honest, knowledgeable and completely thorough in communicating with me and keeping up to date through every step of my experience.Steven A.
- Wallin&klarich did everything they said they would do for me never promised me anything but gave me hope and reassurance that as long as I did everything...Eddy S.
- If you're looking for a professional, ethical, knowledgeable, honorable, and well versed attorney, look no further than Sam Camp.Will O.
- We got the best possible outcome for my daughter and me and I owe it to outstanding representation.Joe S.
- Fast and professonialRonald M.