A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Service was very professional. I believe it was worth the money deducted biweekly.Keith C.
- My lawyer Cody Hunt was very helpful through my whole process .Am very grateful for all the help I received. Would highly recommendTiffany N.
- He always responded to my questions and concerns promptly, as well as informed me every step of the way during my process.BritNi L.
- They did my successful pardon application, worth every penny, if you do not want to leave it to chance hire Wallin & KlarichRichard P.
- He was the most professional and yet the most easiest person to talk to about handling our case.Roland E.