Certificate of Rehabilitation Articles


Can I Get a Certificate of Rehabilitation for PC 647.6?

If you were convicted of annoying or molesting a child under California Penal Code Section 647.6, you are likely required to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Is this criminal conviction ruining your life? Do you have difficulties finding suitable housing or maintaining employment because of your registered sex offender status? The good news is there may be a way to end your requirement to…

Read More