A 30-year-old babysitter service operator from Costa Mesa pleaded not guilty Friday to additional charges of molesting boys, raising the number of alleged victims to seven.
Orange County ‘Manny’ Accused of Molesting Seven Boys
- Our family suffered a lot after the first hearing because the kids were placed in a foster home and we were in shock that Mr. Lynn did not request the Judge anything or speak up for my family rights.John
- Mr. Wallin,Paul has refused to get in contact with me or email me back for an appointments.Jonny M.
- Great people. Care about their clientsMattLikesGaming
- I had a speeding ticket. Sam Camp was quick to respond and did an excellent job. I couldn't have gotten a better result. I would highly recommend him and the...phil A.
- I really appreciated not having to appear in court. It was just a simple traffic violation, but none the less I was able to place my energy somewhere else.Shuntik W.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.